Wednesday 12 January 2011

Acoustic Rory


Not more Rory Gallagher? Whatever happened to all that nature stuff this blog? Well, don't panic. I just fancied sharing another true favourite track of mine, "Out on the western plain" by Rory Gallagher. He performed this song without his band, alone on stage with an acoustic guitar each time I saw him do it live, a fabulous performance each time. If I could do this, I could die happy... I hope you enjoy it. Back to nature tales soon, I promise...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. You can stick to this kind of post for as long as you like mate. :-)

    This was the Late Late Show. Pure magic, thank you. Duly stolen for Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment... much appreciated at this end! If you've enjoyed reading this post, why not sign up to follow this blog? I won't even make you wear a robe, cape, costume or anything, unless you insist.